- Dimensions: 4.5 x 4.5 m
- Headroom: 228 cm (centre)/190 cm (sides)
- UV Guard™: UV protection factor of 50+
- Poles: steel
- Flysheet: polyester, 600 mm, PU aluminum coated canopy
- Fire retardant
- Weight: 18 kg
Event Shelter Features
- UV Guard on the flysheet – Certified laboratory testing proves Coleman UV Guard protection fabrics provide excellent protection against the sun′s ultraviolet rays.
- Powder coated steel poles are extremely strong in wind.
- Strong plastic connectors hold the steel poles in place.
- Guylines are provided to secure the Event Shelter in windy conditions.
- Plastic feet have holes for pegging to the ground and structure belts are provided for easy “squaring” of the Event Shelter.
- Vent cap on the top of the flysheet allows the flow of air which prevents the Event Shelter from billowing in high winds, creating a more stable structure.
- Durable carrybag included.
Coleman Dual Fuel 1 Burner Stove
• Boils a litre of water in 4 minutes
• Dual fuel technology
• Stove works on Kerosene or Petrol
• Powerful, 10,500 BTU
• Built-in pot support and wind protection
• Filter funnel included
• Perfect for camping, great for emergency preparedness
Keeping your lunch cold with a Coleman® Chillers™ Hard Ice Substitute can be the difference between a perfectly cooled sandwich and a disappointing food disaster. This non-toxic, hard-body ice substitute just needs some time in your freezer before it’s ready to keep your lunch nice and chilled. • Non-toxic • Reusable