You’ll always know exactly where you’re going with help from a durable Coleman® Lensatic Compass. The compact tool allows navigators to use a flip-up lens to line up the compass with the direction they need to head. The compass is liquid-filled for quicker accuracy and shows all four directional reference points: N, E, S and W. A snap lid protects the face while it’s packed away and a hang tab allows you to clip it to a belt loop, backpack or keychain.
• Liquid filled for reliable readings
• Luminous letters for enhanced night navigation
• Rotatable metal loop hooks to gear
• Durable plastic case
• Folded Dimensions: 2.2 in. x 1.1 in.
- Capacity: 8 Persons
- Rooms: none
- Sleeping area: 15,7m²
- Living area: -m²
- Total area: 15,7m²
- Set up: Inner first
- Poles: Steel
- Groundsheet: PE Integrated
- Fabric: Polyester, PU coated
- Seams: Taped seams
- Carry bag (polyester): Included
- Pack Size: 85 x 30 x 30cm
- Weight: 20,7kg
- Water column: 2000mm
Maximise the use of internal space in your cooler with Flexi Freez’Pack® units. It stays flexible even when frozen and wraps like a blanket around the contents of your cooler. Can be used in a variety of coolers but are also suitable for first aid or physiotherapy use.
Designed for coolers above below 11L
Size:L 14.5 x H 16 x W 1.8cm.
Weight: 150 g